Things I've Googled this morning

, , No Comments
After I (kindly, unexpectedly, sweetly!) was gifted a Macbook, Google and I have become the best of friends...
As a life-long PC user, I am the most Apple-illiterate person out there--googling things from "how do I ctrl+alt+dlt on a macbook" to "where is Microsoft Office??"

Google, what would I do without you really. What did people in the gasp, 80s, do without you?!

I also realized that what I google throughout the day is a pretty good indication of how my day is going. Most days is, "WEATHER." But bit by bit, day by day, I am one with you, Google.

Today:

1. Sternohyoid vs Sternothyroid
2. How to properly like your bike with only a u-lock. "ONLY A U LOCK"
3. How do I make homemade jam
4. How much sugar in tall caramel macchiato

LIFE'S INTERESTING Y'ALL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment