Houston, we have a (weather) problem (?!)

, , No Comments



Oh Houston, you do not joke around when it comes to weather and good breakfast foods. Had the chance to spend 24 short, short hours in Space City (seriously-- 3 Uber drivers told us to visit the Space Center but alas, timing!) and it was pretty momentous. And I don't throw the word 'momentous' around too often (actually every time I willingly decide a salad is a good food choice - so, rarely).



Visited River Oaks Donuts and the breakfast klub the morning after we flew in (exhausted but thankful--not to mention, our airbnb was pretty freakin' sweet) and LET ME TELL YOU CITIZENS, these Texans know how to breakfast. I don't think there was another time in my life in which I wished for my high school metabolism to kick in and FEAST.

I don't have a picture of the waffles + chicken at the breakfast klub because I am a sane person and once that kind of lovin' hits the table, I EAT IT.* I just looked up a photo online and I am not lying in the least when I say I drooled. Who says no to six pieces of fried chicken surrounding a fluffy waffle? Certainly not this one!


*ok fine - after I snapchatted it

And to the left is a Bavarian Cronut aka one of the best things mankind has made thus far
Rice - you're beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you differently!































As we were walking the grounds of Rice, the rain decided to pour like no one was watching. AND POUR IT DID. Oh, Houston - let's do this again (but let's keep it sunny eh?).


0 comments:

Post a Comment